The streets of Berlin are full of street art. From Kreuzberg (where you can find the quintessence of Berlin’s graffiti and street art scene, which is made up of many tags, stickers, posters, and spontaneous pieces) to the outer areas, where you can spot gigantic murals painted by worldwide renowned street artists. Berlin is home to two of the most famous graffiti crews worldwide (1UP and Berlin Kidz) and many galleries and museums specializing in urban art.
More cool spots to see in Berlin:
- The Urban Nation Museum
- RAW-Gelande, a former train repair station, turned into subcultural compounds
- The artistic space Urban Spree
- The Museum of Stickers
- The abandoned listening station Teufelsberg
- Independent magazines and fanzines at Motto Bookshop
- The Surreal Museum of Industrial Objects DesignPanoptikum
- The Turkish Restaurant Baltic Ergun Baba
- The liquorice shop Kadò
Do you want a personalised travel itinerary based on your interests and passions?
Then check out my concierge service ;)