ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
I, Giulia Riva, the editor and owner of this website blocal-travel.com am committed to the protection of the privacy of every visitor to the site. Browsing the site does not require mandatory disclosure of any personal information such as name or email address. Disclosing this information is optional and at the discretion of the user in agreement to the terms of usage stated by this site.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
I promise to follow the following data protection principles:
• Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. My processing activities have lawful grounds. I always consider your rights before processing personal data. I will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
• Processing is limited to the purpose. My processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
• Processing is done with minimal data. I only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
• Processing is limited with a time period. I will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
• I will do my best to ensure the accuracy of data.
• I will do my best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website:
I may collect personal information from you such as your name and/or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment or by subscribing to a newsletter. This is mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a service or to enhance your customer experience. I save the information you provide in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
I automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, data about your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website, is recorded. I may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. This is mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a service or to enhance your customer experience. I save the information you provide in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
HOW I MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
I may use the information collected in the following ways:
• To send you newsletters. Each email will provide information on how to opt-out of future emails.
• To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts.
• To respond to your comments or enquiries.
Cookies are small files that a site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions. You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Social media plug-in I use are from:
• Facebook > https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• YouTube > https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=it
• Instagram > https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
• Pinterest > https://about.pinterest.com/it/terms-service
• Tailwind > https://www.tailwindapp.com/about/privacy
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled but it won’t affect the users experience.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating this website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third-party use of personal information
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Except when required by law, I will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
HOW I SECURE YOUR DATA
I do our best to keep your personal data safe. I use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). I monitor my website, third party apps, plug-ins and other systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
While I cannot guarantee the security of information, I promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. I will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests, within 72 hours of when it comes to my knowledge. I will do everything I reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Updated May 2018