Ragusa isn’t just a Baroque, UNESCO-listed city. It’s also the hometown of Festiwall a renowned urban art festival that has tossed the town directly into the international circuit of contemporary art by inviting to Sicily the greatest street artists from the national and international scene.
More off-the-beaten path spots outside Ragusa’s Baroque city center:
- The abandoned ‘hood of San Paolo, where some of Italian greatest artists have left unsanctioned pieces on the neglected houses of this ancient area
- Festiwall’s spin-off BITUME, which took place inside an abandoned factory just outside the city
- The abandoned Furnace on Sampieri Beach
- Traditional food from Sicily at Delicatessen in Drogheria
- A nighcup at Prima Classe
Do you want a personalised travel itinerary based on your interests and passions?
Then check out my concierge service ;)